Rack and Pinion Panel Lifter
- Automatic operation thanks to power drill assistance.
- Its rack and pinion system allows to lift plasterboards with less effort than other panel lifters.
- Ergonomic design with bi-material handle to tilt the top rack up to vertical position.
- Tool carrier wooden board included.
- Easy to pass through doorway thanks to its foldable feet.
- 3 wheels including 2 wheels with brake.
- No noise while lifting on job sites.
To lift plasterboard in every positions : horizontal (ceiling installation), angled (sloping ceiling installation) and vertical (wall installation).
Innovative braking system with 2 handles (main brake + safety brake) to lower the panel quickly under control.
In conformity with European directive “MACHINERY”-2006/42/CE.
Approved by the VERITAS conformity report# 628 8214-1.
– Max. board dimensions : 1,20 x 3,60 m
– Min. board dimensions : 0,15 x 0,60 m
– Max. height with extension part : 4,50 m
– Max. height without extension part : 3,50 m
– Min. height : 161 cm
– Max. height for vertical lifting with 2,50 m height board : 5,75 m
– Board loading height without extension part : 84 cm
– Min. width in moving/storage position : 63 cm