Be prepared for survival in the outdoors, to hike the hunting trails, or take on farm and ranch chores with this folding-blade drop point knife. Designed and built for utility, this knife measures 20 cm long when fully opened and features a 8,6 cm, partially serrated blade to give you the power to slice or saw through cord, cable, branches, wood, bone, and more. The durable and rugged combo blade is made from AUS-8 stainless steel that gives this knife improved wear and corrosion resistance along with increased edge retention while keeping it easy to sharpen when needed. The blade features a side-mounted thumb stud for easy one-handed operation. The comfortable and ergonomic, Estwing blue and yellow handle is made from high-visibility polypropylene and TPR rubber that is weather resistant. The liner lock mechanism keeps the blade securely open when in use and prevents accidental closure and injury. A side-mounted stainless steel pocket clip allows this knife to be easily carried on a belt or pocket for easy EDC use and a lanyard hole in the handle can be used to attach a wrist strap or a loop of paracord.
- DROP POINT – Fixed blade knife blade features a drop point that provides more control and adds strength to the tip
- STAINLESS STEEL – Forged from durable AUS-8 stainless steel for exceptional edge life and corrosion resistance
- PARTIALLY SERRATED – 8,6 cm long combo blade is partially serrated for added versatility
- LINER LOCK DESIGN – Liner lock mechanism secures the blade in position during use
- EASY OPEN – Thumb stud on blade for easy, one-handed opening
- POCKET CLIP – Stainless steel pocket clip on side of handle for easy carrying
- OVERALL LENGTH – Knife measures 20 cm overall with a 2,5 mm blade thickness