Carve away and make room for electrical outlet boxes in brick, stone, drywall, plaster, concrete, and more with this Estwing Electrician’s chisel. Built to last from a single piece of drop forged EN9 high carbon steel to provide it with lasting strength and durability, this handy tool has a hardened edge to allow it to cut into the surface of and break away pieces of tough materials faster, all while leaving cleaner cuts and breaks. The shaft is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion. A large grip guard around the tool shaft provides a comfortable and secure grip while simultaneously protecting your hand from injury due to missed strikes. The hexagonal shaft profile of this 7 cm wide, diamond point shaped chisel provides additional strength against bending or deformation from repeated impacts. Ideal for use in masonry finishing and cleaning, brick chipping and shaping / breaking a variety of finished and unfinished stone.
- MULTI-USE – Designed to remove soft stone, concrete, plaster, and drywall for installing electrical outlet boxes
- 7 CM TIP – 7 cm wide tip for precision use without damaging surrounding material
- CARBON STEEL – Drop forged from EN9 high carbon steel for lasting strength and durability
- GRIP GUARD – Large grip guard provides a comfortable handle on chisel and protection against missed strikes
- HARDENED EDGE – Hardened edge for cleaner, faster removal with fewer blows and less tip deformation
- PAINTED SHAFT – Tool shaft features a protective painted finish for increased rust resistance
- ADDITIONAL USES – General purpose shape and design easily adapted to masonry, demolitions, and more