Take on a range of cutting tasks and jobs with this convenient and versatile knife. Designed and built for maximum utility, this knife measures 7-inches long when fully opened and uses the same disposable blades as standard retractable box knives. This gives this knife the ultimate in versatility as you can use its quick change design to swap between an old and dulled blade with a fresh, razor sharp one or to an entirely different blade style like hooked or serrated for specialty jobs. A jimped / ridged thumb rest on the back of the zinc-alloy blade holder provides a comfortable way to add extra force for cutting through denser materials. For convenience a single SK-5 hardened carbon steel blade is included to get you started with additional replacement blades available at most hardware stores. The comfortable and ergonomic, Estwing blue and yellow handle is made from high-visibility polypropylene and TPR rubber that is weather resistant. The lock back mechanism on the spine keeps the blade securely open when in use and prevents accidental closure and injury. A lanyard hole in the handle can be used to attach a wrist strap or a loop of paracord. Ideal for tasks requiring multiple different cutting blades like carpet installation and shingle cutting or for general warehouse and EDC use.
- CONVENIENT – Uses the same replaceable blades as standard retractable utility knives for multiple applications
- QUICK BLADE CHANGES – Designed with a quick release for fast changes for new, sharp blades or when specialized blades are needed
- INCLUDED BLADE – Knife comes with one SK-5 hardened carbon steel utility blade
- LOCK-BACK DESIGN – Lock back mechanism on the mid point of the knife’s spine secures the blade in position during use
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE – High-visibility, dual layer ergonomic handle for increased comfort
- LANYARD HOLE – Lanyard hole in the handle is ideal for a wrist strap or paracord loop
- OVERALL LENGTH – Knife measures 17,8 cm overall (including blade) when fully opened