Equally suited to scoring and chipping away masonry mortar as it is shaping a variety of semi-hard and soft stone, this Estwing rock chisel is built to last. Drop forged in a single piece from EN9 high carbon steel to provide it with lasting strength and durability, this handy tool has a hardened edge to allow it to cut into and score the surface of tough materials faster, leaving cleaner cuts and breaks. The shaft is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion. A large grip guard around the tool shaft provides a comfortable and secure grip while simultaneously protecting your hand from injury due to missed strikes. The hexagonal shaft profile of this 15,9 mm wide, diamond point shaped chisel provides additional strength against bending or deformation from repeated impacts. Ideal for use in masonry finishing and cleaning, brick chipping and shaping / breaking a variety of finished and unfinished stone.
NB; stone chisels have a certain hardness. Make sure that the hardness of the material to be worked is not harder than that of the chisel.
- MULTI-USE – Designed to chip, score and shape hardened materials like masonry mortar, soft stone, and concrete
- 15,9 MM TIP – 15,9 mm wide, pointed tip for precision use in tight areas like between bricks
- CARBON STEEL – Drop forged from EN9 high carbon steel for lasting strength and durability
- GRIP GUARD – Large grip guard provides a comfortable handle on chisel and protection against missed strikes
- HARDENED EDGE – Hardened edge for cleaner, faster scoring with fewer blows and less tip deformation
- PAINTED SHAFT – Tool shaft features a protective painted finish for increased rust resistance
- ADDITIONAL USES – Pointed shape and design and narrow profile ideal for precision cleaning of burrs, casting edges, and more