Maun Lever Assisted Diagonal Cutting Nippers
With Spring Return
Article Number: 31-200F160
160 mm length
14 mm jaw opening
9 mm jaw width
Cutting capacity: piano wire 2.0 mm diameter, hard wire 2.5 mm diameter, soft wire 4.0 mm diameter
- High-leverage design cuts hard wire with minimal effort
- Cut piano and dental wire with ease
- Requires less effort than conventional pliers of the same size
- Easy to operate, regardless of your hand size
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 22 for less cutting effort
- Accurate cutting edges
- Induction-hardened jaws to HRC 64, precisely shaped for durability and accuracy
- Long-lasting return spring
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip
- Available in a choice of lengths to suit different wire types
Also commonly known as side cutters, these diagonal cutters are versatile for use by professionals and DIY enthusiasts, ideal for:
- Engineers and mechanics for general hard wire cutting.
- Manufacturers of sprung bed mattresses.
- Piano technicians for cutting piano wire.
- Dental laboratories and practices for cutting dental wire.
- Electricians for cutting small diameter electrical cable and wire. WARNING: this tool must not be used on live electrical wire.