Maun Crimping Plier
With Spring Return
Article Number: 31-350FPTT
Packed per: 1 piece / box
- Handle-stop to set optimum handle and jaw closing position.
- Adjusting screw to set correct jaw opening position.
- Precision-machined crimping jaw profiles for a secure join.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with plastic grips for comfort during prolonged use.
- Nominal Length: 250 mm.
Designed for securely joining lengths of detectable underground warning tape deployed to protect utility cables, pipes and service lines.