Maun Professional Eyelet Pliers
Article Number: 32-330.4570
160 mm length
50 mm width
5 mm opening, sufficient to punch through 40 sheets of 80g/m2 copy paper
Suitable for use with our 4 mm inside barrel diameter eyelets only (100 piece set = article 32-300.6000)
- No need to buy separate punch and eyelet pliers.
- Punch cleanly first time, every time.
- Fix eyelets securely into a variety of materials.
- One-handed operation due to parallel action and return spring.
- Punch through 5 mm depth of copy paper – that’s 40 sheets of 80g/m2.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and a rust-proof finish.
- Multiplies hand force by 6 for less effort when punching.
- Precision-ground punch for clean-cut holes.
- Adjustable gauge for equidistant punching from the material edge.
- Parallel jaw movement for precise alignment of eyelet dies.
- Strong spring return for easy handling and efficient punch removal.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 and chemically blackened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Designed for use with our 4.0 mm eyelets.
Use with a range of materials, including paper, card, thin shim steel and thin plastic. Punch material and fix eyelets in separate operations. Ideal for:
- Hobby and craft work.
- Plastic identity cards up to credit-card thickness.
- Thin engineering materials.