Maun Toolmakers Clamps
Article Number: 31-1100.075 / 31-1100.100
Article Number: 31-1100.075
75 mm length
38 mm jaw opening
Article Number: 31-1100.100
100 mm length
63 mm jaw opening
Packed per: 1 piece / box
- A firm, precise grip
- Hold work together during drilling, tapping and machining operations
- Smaller and stronger than regular clamps
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish
- A screw clip holds the jaws securely in place during use.
- Small, strong parallel jaws for precise and reliable clamping.
- Knurled screw heads with cross-holes for tightening.
- Chemically blackened for durability.
- Available in two sizes.
Perfect for industrial engineers and hobbyists alike. Ideal for:
- Precision engineers for clamping objects together during drilling, tapping and other machining operations.
- Hobbyist model makers for holding objects together when glued, or for clamping objects when working on fine detail.