Viking Arm® Base Pad
Non Slip/Non Scratch Contact Surface
- Non Slip/Non Scratch Contact Surface
- Made from Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Soft to the touch and abrasive resistant protective contact point for all surfaces
- Construct from PA 30 GF a glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Offering greater strength, lighter weight, rigidity, and dimensional stability
- Attaches to the standard 6 mm baseplate of the Viking Arm® Tool
- Attachable detachable to the Viking Arm ® Extender
- Dimensions: 17 x 103 x 114 mm
- Weight: 130 gram
The gripping foundation to our Viking Arm® Tool arsenal has been designed and fashioned via requests and suggestions from our innovative customers.
The Base Pad can be fitted in a matter of seconds. Designed to protect surfaces from scuffs, scratches and abrasions with its non slip, non abrasive and soft to touch lifting surface. The Base Pad securely ‘slide snaps’ onto the heavy duty carbon steel Viking Arm® base plate, to provide greater gripping technology and a softer interface. The Base Pad ensures the Viking Arm® Tool is secured to the surface while providing maximum protection. Effectively protecting delicate surfaces such as glass, finished timber, floors, ceramics, tiles, doors, windows, countertops, tables, enamels, and more from damage when lifting.
The pad works perfectly when coupled with either Viking Arm® Extender or Viking Arm® Lifting Pad.
Sold separately or as an integral part of the Viking Arm® Cabinet Installation Kit.